Private coaching is really a suite of services. By signing up for individual coaching with Kathryn, you’ll enjoy:
- 50-minute coaching sessions with Kathryn by phone or video
- Coaching tools, exercises, and resources, as appropriate
- Email access to Kathryn for feedback, celebration, and/or questions
- Weekly accountability (including “off” weeks, as desired or needed)
- Laser coaching (phone access between sessions as needed: 10-15 minutes*)
- Prep Form/Post Session record of your coaching progress (optional, but strongly recommended)
- Case management (Kathryn’s time, planning, prep, and review)
*Laser coaching is available once or twice per month, per client. When those requests become more frequent, it suggests additional standard sessions are needed.
Sessions and Coaching Packages
You choose the number of coaching sessions you’d like to start with. You can always “re-up” and keep going once you see how you like it.
Most of my clients continue beyond their initial coaching packages. That indicates a good return on their coaching investment and they are never obligated beyond their current package.
Choose from these packages: (rates decrease substantially as session numbers increase)
- Single session
- 3-session package (most popular among NEW clients)
- 6-session package (most popular among EXISTING clients)
- 9-session package (substantial discount applied for those ready to invest in coaching over time)
If more sessions are desired, a custom package can be created.
There’s never a charge for an initial, 30-minute session to see if coaching with me is a good fit for you. At that point, we can discuss current package rates. The larger the package, the less the per session cost.
For a no-cost exploratory session, click here to contact me.
I’ve learned the hard way that discounts and scholarships for coaching backfire in a big way. Without financial skin in the game, clients struggle with motivation and I’m left with no-shows and cancellations.
Still, you don’t have to miss out on what could be a game-changer for you. Payments can be made by credit card (PayPal), and financing is available for packages of six sessions or more.
Also, I offer a number of low or no-cost resources on this website and on social media. So if you really can’t afford private coaching, please make use of the tools and resources I share. You are welcome in the MasterPeace community.
On the other hand, remember that your well-being is of utmost importance and definitely worth investing in. Private coaching can literally change your life. What can you re-prioritize or postpone financially?
Finally, here are some money-making options to help you get started with private coaching.
- Can you sell something? Consider online options such as eBay, Swip Swap (on Facebook), or Craigs List.
- Is it time to have a garage sale? You’ll get the added benefit of decluttering and simplifying.
- Start a coaching savings account. Make small weekly installments, and watch them add up.
- Give up one or more luxuries, such as coffee shop treats, massages, or having your nails done, and make that coaching account grow faster.
- Consider a side hustle such as babysitting or petsitting.
- Use a personal loan or home equity to pay for coaching. Remember, this is an investment in your own mental, emotional, and physical health. Nothing is more important.
Give one or more of these options your best go, and then let’s coach you to a better financial future!