Life coaching can help you get clear, get moving, and stay motivated for positive change.
More than just setting goals and meeting them, a seasoned life coach can help you identify, expose, and challenge unhelpful thoughts, beliefs, and emotional intelligence levels that sabotage your desired outcomes.
And because deficits in any one area of life put a drag on others, I coach for the whole self—body, soul, and spirit. I’ll encourage you to develop and maintain high personal standards in all the dimensions of your life.
Once you better manage your inner world, you’ll face any life issue with greater confidence, mastery, and peace.
Coaching vs. Counseling
In a nutshell, counseling is about your history, facing old wounds, resolving past issues, and helping you heal. Coaching is about moving forward, starting where you are now, and propelling you toward a brighter future.
We start with what is now, and we give you the skills and tools to change, even if you feel foggy, paralyzed, or simply unsure of what to do next.
How Does it Work?
Your brain fires differently, more creatively, when talking with an experienced coach. This exquisite synergy creates momentum and enthusiasm.
You’ll think bigger, develop a clearer vision, and set goals that motivate you to get moving. You’ll develop new thinking skills that have a profound effect on your life, your health, and your relationships. You’ll get ongoing support and gentle accountability as you reach your self-imposed deadlines.
I’ll help you avoid getting distracted and derailed. And if you do hit a snag, I’ll help you get back on track quickly. You keep moving forward and get your confidence back. You can do this.
Signs You’re Ready to Work with Me
Coaching is an investment in your own well-being. If one or more of the following apply to you, let’s get started!
- I want more satisfaction and less conflict at work.
- I want to address a difficult relationship in my life.
- I want more personal confidence and better self-esteem.
- I am sick of reacting to stressful people and circumstances.
- I need to address my anxiety and/or depression.
- I need help figuring out what to do next.
- I need to make some changes but I feel stuck.
- I need more time for the important things in life.
- I want to find the purpose for my life and live it out.
- I need more peace and joy in my life. Less stress.
Checking one or more items makes you a great coaching candidate and just the sort of amazing human I’d love to work with.